Catigbian Mountainview pool
Don't blink!
This video is not for the faint of heart. You will even notice that I did not react anymore, there is no urgency on my side for him. This is my daily scene, his hurried, careless act that always puts him in danger zone.
Raising a child whose energy seems to have no limits can be a constant challenge. There are days when I question myself, worry if I’m doing enough, and quietly wonder if everything I’m seeing is simply part of who he is, or something I should be more concerned about.
And in those moments, I’m deeply grateful for the men who I met at work, or co-parents, who have raised sons themselves. They have a way of saying, “It’s okay. We’ve been there.”
Somehow, those simple words carry so much weight. They calm my anxious mind, ease my worries, and remind me that raising a boy is not always meant to be understood from the pages of a book. It is sometimes learned through patience, experience, and simply letting them grow.

No comments:
Post a Comment