Friday, August 14, 2026

Dauis, Bohol ~

 

                                                  Hinagdanan Cave - Bingag, Dauis
 

The town of Dauis is my kids' second home. I wanted them to think that they are originally from Baclayon.

Simply because I like the convenience of living from that town. The ease of transport until almost nine in the evening, being close to Baluarte where it is so easy to enjoy the good food at night, and the ocean. 

Also, forests, trees and the wide expanse of lands still covered in green is just easy on the eyes. I love Baclayon more than I love the town where I come from. So I want my kids to remember that it is their home. But since I am from Dauis, I also wanted them to remember that it is their second home. 

So what can you find in Dauis? A lot.

Hinagdanan Cave, for one. To enjoy a swim, you have to use the stairs going down. This is one of the most famous tourist destination of Dauis town.


 


 

San Pedro Beach - this is a ten minute walk public beach from our home.  

 



  Fiesta is every January 24 and August 15. With the "peryahan" sounds fun, right?

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment